Aerospace offers diverse technologies for licensing and technology transfer. For qualified commercial companies, Aerospace may offer royalty-bearing exclusive or nonexclusive licenses, options, and low-fee evaluation licenses. Non-profits, FFRDCs, universities, government contractors working under federal contracts, and government agencies may qualify for royalty-free licenses.
- Licensing is subject to federal regulations. Standard licensing terms include:
- Reservation of government rights, if any
- Reservation of rights for Aerospace's research and development mission
- Preference for U.S. manufacturing
- Preference for non-exclusive rights
- Requirement for a business case for exclusive rights
- Periodic utilization reporting
- Export control
- Conflicts of Interest mitigation
Our office is your doorway to technology transfer through Non-Disclosure Agreements, software releases and End-User Licenses, export control, and patent, know-how and copyright licensing.
Contact us at email@example.com or 571-317-4499.