|Predicted Reentry Time||04 Nov 2022 11:20 UTC ± 3 hours|
Prediction Ground Track
Yellow Icon – location of object at midpoint of reentry window
- New Long March 5B Uncontrolled Reentry Tracked by Aerospace's Experts
- A Quick Guide to Understanding Orbital Debris Reentry Predictions
- Another Uncontrolled Chinese Rocket Body is Falling Toward Earth. Any Questions?
- Will China Make Its Giant Rocket Reentries Safer?
- USSPACECOM has reported a reentry over the Pacific Ocean at 10:01 am UTC on 11/4/2022.
Red is Space-Track's latest reentry prediction of 11/4/22 10:01:00 UTC ±1 min as of 11/4/22 10:52:00 UTC as confirmed in the twitter post here. Yellow is Aerospace's latest reentry prediction of 11/4/22 11:20:00 UTC ± 3 hrs as of the latest TLE update with epoch 11/3/22 19:58:06.668 UTC. Note that the uncertainty window for Aerospace's latest prediction remains at ±3 hours due to the time between the last published tracking update and the reentry time.
|Launched||31 October 2022 @ 07:37 UTC|
Wenchang Space Launch Site, China