Are You Looking to Return to the Workforce After a 2+ Year Break?
Aerospace would like to meet you! The Aerospace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team has developed the Aerospace Career Re-entry Program, in partnership with the Society of Women Engineers and iRelaunch.
This 3-month program is designed for people who have been away from work for two years or more and are looking to reenter the workforce full-time. We have a 100% conversion rate of reentry participants to full-time Aerospace employees!
To be considered for the Career Re-entry program, applicants must meet these minimum qualifications:
- Current career break of two or more years (must be evident on resume)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of four years of experience relevant to a science, math, engineering or technology field
- Ability to commit to a three-month, full-time position beginning Fall 2023
- Desire to be a full-time Aerospace employee at the end of the program
- A previous security clearance is preferred but not mandatory for consideration. The Aerospace Corporation requires all technical employees to have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance issued by the US government. US citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance.
Why Choose Aerospace?
- Mentorship: you will be assigned a dedicated peer mentor and program mentor to keep you on track for success
- Networking Opportunities: Exposure to senior leaders and executives
- Work/Life Balance: Aerospace offers flexible work schedules, including a 9/80 workweek (every other Friday off)
- Peer Support: Biweekly meetings with your cohorts for support throughout the duration of the program
- Time Off: Paid vacation and holidays
- Shaping the Future: the Career Re-entry Program marks a new wave of diversity outreach for Aerospace; this program will influence our future hiring practices
All Aerospace employees working in organizations with technical responsibilities are required to apply for and maintain at least a Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required for those positions.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you’re an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools, or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at email@example.com. You can also review Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.